Friday, November 19, 2004

Engagement

Hello friends and family,
Bhodi and I would like to announce our engagement. To not go into too much detail, in the early evening of November 17 Bhodi and I went out walking. He subtly steered me to a wide walkway by the beaches and pulled out a ring with a small diamond, asking me to marry him. And, of course, I would not be sharing this with you if I had not given a 'yes'. We are both very happy and wanted to share the news. The engagment will be at least a year, until we get settled and I am back in school. But as the time approaches, we will update this post as to where and when. Take care!

Erin and Bhodi



The ring

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Congratulations to you both!!! Erin I hope you will be very happy with my little brother, and Bhodi, I hope you will be happy as you deserve to be. With love, Heather

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, congrats.

Tell us what you are doing for the summer too.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Erin and Bhodi said...

We're really not sure what we are doing this Summer.

Erin will be getting ready for Graduate Studies, for sure, and I will be supporting the preparations.

I may sail Either in CA, WA, or on the Niagara. I may be moving into a new apartment with my Fiancé.

We will be sure to keep you all updated.

~~Bhodi

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erin and Bhodi!!!!!
I hope you two have a very happy life together! We can't wait to meet you Bhodi and tell you all the horror stories of Erin when we were kids.(jk) I also have a video I want you to see :), if Erin doesn't kill me first! ha ha ha.
With Love, Cousin Jenny

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Erin & Bhodi
And greetings from Bivalve, NJ. Hope your holidays were filled with even more joy than your engagement (Is that possible???). We're following Pride"s resurrection and hope to see her in Beaufort and the schooner race.
Anyway, all the best.
jp

8:45 PM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Congratulations and let me know how the grad school prep goes!

Love,
:) Gena :)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home